What I'm thankful for today:
1. That my seven year old still fits in my lap for a hug.
2. That she still wants to sit in my lap for a hug.
3. That my 2 year old has new glasses.
4. That her sisters won't tease her about them.
5. That my husband is brave enough and loving enough to not let me get away with sin and irrational fear.
6. That I know a really great tomato soup recipe, and that I made it today.
7. That it is raining, not snowing.
8. That I get to go to band practice tonight and see some people I really love.
9. That I made 2 (count them TWO) phone calls today and didn't freak out (see #5).
10.That my baby is learning how to wave 'hi'.
11.That the Lord brings new friends into my life when I need them most.
12.That the Lord is allowing me to hold onto old friends too (hurray for Skype).
13.That there are only 2 more weeks of HIGH Day.
14.That some guy in the grocery store yesterday didn't believe that *all those kids* were mine because I was *so skinny* (snort).
15.That Tim didn't laugh at my songs yesterday.
So there you have the first 15 things that came to mind. Are some of them superficial? Yes. But is God in the details? Yes. So I am very grateful that the Lord doesn't read my blog and say "Well, that's just pathetic". But that He knows my heart and hears my prayers and says "You're Welcome".