Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Wow-ful Women Wednesdays

Two things to say, really briefly, about this week's video.

First: The lady in this video is one of my top ten female singers of all time. Just so you know. I really heart Christy Nockels.

Second: I LOVE what starts to happen at 2:30. The most stunning, powerful thing I've seen on stage quite possibly ever (yes, I realize that was a massive, sweeping statement, and likely a real hyperbole. Still, it is breathtaking to me). I can't help but imagine what it would be like to worship inside that. It always makes me feel like "hiding in the shadow of his wings" or being "hidden in the cleft of the rock". Such an invisible, non-distracting, protected place. LOVE it.

Praise the Lord! He is Glorious!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Barb, love this video. Thank you.

Melissa @ Half Dozen Mama said...

Loved the video! Thanks for sharing it : )