Saturday, February 10, 2007

Noses...Why the fascination

This will be short today.
Why do children insist on shoving small objects up their noses?
And why do they do it when you are already feeling like maybe we should just close shop for the rest of the day?
And why do they have to be round things that spin when you try to pinch them with tweezers?
And why do they never do it when Daddy is home?

I'd love to hear your "up the nose" experiences. I'm sure you all have one (a story, that is). We have two.
If you can find any relavent scriptures that I can find wisdom from today regarding noses I'd like it. The closest I can think of is this paraphrase: "It is easier to get a gold shiny bead out of a 3 year old nose than it is for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of Heaven." I came up with that myself. Not bad.

No comments: