Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wow-ful Women Wednesdays -- St. Patrick's Day Edition

A little Canadian, Celtic goodness for you today here on St. Patrick's Day. Does that even make sense? Does that tie in? Well, as much as dying your mashed potatoes green makes sense, I suppose (which we AREN'T doing by the way!).

There are about 45,000 videos I could have picked from today for Ms. Natalie MacMaster, and I'm pretty sure I still didn't pick my favourite. She is something else! There are her heart-wrenching balads, and the accompanying she does for other stunning vocalists. Then there are these toe-tapping jigs and the reels with step-dancers. Oh, and then there are the ones where she dances herself sans fiddle, ....how is a girl to choose?

This one a little bit blew my mind. Pretty sure I've never moved any part of my body that fast ever in my whole life. Very impressive! Happy St. Patrick's Day!


1 comment:

halfpint said...

Top o' the mornin'.The lads are in the kitchen cooking up a welcome home feast. I got back yesterday afternoon. Have a great St.Paddy's day, slainte!