Saturday, April 30, 2011

Foodie Fridays - One Day Late!

Better late than never! When I fed this one to my family our wee 3 year old man gave me the big thumb's up (literally) and said, "Momma! You make good quiche."

Real men do so eat quiche ;-)



(notice how my camerawoman/editor is getting better and better each time? Particularly since she had to edit out a few noisy kids in the background, and several mistakes by the chef *ahem* It was her idea to have me out on the porch and her idea to watch the timer count down. She is really starting to think creatively about how else she can tell the story through angles and editing and lighting. I love that kid!)

1 comment:

Lindy said...

It's great to see more and more of your personality coming out in these videos. :D I haven't figured out how to make a good crustless quiche yet, but now I want to put cream cheese in our puffy oven omelettes!