Monday, May 7, 2007

Seriously?

I was lurking over at Amy's Blog which is a place I love to visit, but seldom comment (so rude I know...I'm sure no one would ever not comment on my blog...). In her side bar she had this link to an outrageous article. How about this little excerpt:



"Having large families should be frowned upon as an environmental misdemeanour in the same way as frequent long-haul flights, driving a big car and failing to reuse plastic bags, says a report to be published today by a green think tank."


I put it in green so you could see my environmental agreement to their arguement...not. Seriously. Out of all the reasons to put out there for the necessity and moral superiority of a small family this must be the lamest. Right up there with socialization as the reason not to homeschool.



However, for the record, now that we have 6 children and I can do nothing about shrinking my family size, I have at least told them to only breath every third time they have the urge.



Hope that helps.

No comments: