Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wow-ful Women Wednesdays - Deja Vu

Alright, so I don't know how to type accents on my "e's". Sorry about that.

And truthfully, I am struggling to find blog time lately, which is devastating to me. But I have a few minutes now, and so I thought I would cheat slightly and re-post an older Wow-ful Woman clip about which I was speaking to someone just last night. That little bit of recycling will free up a few more minutes to write a post about the most stunningly confirming word I read in Oswald Chambers today. Then, by the magic of techinology, I will schedule that post for tomorrow, it will post without any time from me on Thursday and it will be as if I blogged two days in a row! Fabulous.

So without further ado, as I find myself neck deep in preparing for Christmas plays and Christmas choirs, here is a very relavant (and possibly my favourite ever) Wow-ful Women Repeat. And do check back tomorrow to see what is going on in my brain!
:-)

Click here to relive the moment. (And interestingly, I just realized that my first Wow-ful post was Sept. 2, 2008. I've been doing this feature for more than a year! Shame on me for missing my own anniversary. But really really do go and re-watch this link.

No comments: