Monday, February 8, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook



Outside My Window... Hmm....I have no idea. I suppose I should open the blinds and let the sun in!

I am Thinking... about obedience, and what a complicated thing motives can be.

I am Thankful For... kids who make each other's beds without prompting, just to be kind.

From the Kitchen... millet cooked in apple juice with strawberries and soy milk for breakfast, and a crock pot full of turkey noodle soup for lunch.

I am Wearing... a pair of jeans that I never would have imagined would actually fit, and a cowl neck sweater that I used to think fit when I weighed 20 pounds more than I do now, which is making me realize I must have looked like a sausage when I wore it previously.

I am Creating... a positive character for a Sunday skit.

I am Going... to buy toilet paper today.

I am Reading... Hunchback of Notre Dame....it is taking some serious brain power that I may have lost in my 3rd pregnancy.

I am Hoping... for Spring sooner than later.

I am Hearing... my boy making farm animal sounds.

Around the house... a notable lack of clutter. Yay for productive Saturdays!

One of my favourite things... seeing my 6 year old and 3 year old play an old-fashioned card game of War on the floor with their toes touching.

A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week... hanging out with some really excellent single ladies!

A Picture thought I'm Sharing...

1 comment:

dtbrents said...

That's a great picture. I haven't read that book in a long time. It's a big one. I hope you have a great week. Doylene