Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My Truth in Pictures

If this isn't just the neatest thing ever.

WonderfulPages, who I love reading, have a beautiful post up right now. A while back they hosted a blog discussion called Wonderful Worship where several of us all shared our thoughts about various aspects of worship. Then they took all the text from our posts and added them to this Wordle website to come up with the beautiful new graphic part way down on my sidebar. You can click on it to see it better.

Well, of course it sounded like too much fun, so I decided to do it to with something equally precious to me as a discussion on worship: my blog on post partum depression. Without further ado: My Truth.



You'll have to click on the one in the side bar to see it bigger because I am so computer illiterate that I don't know how to stick it in my post properly... I love that the word "depression" is ridiculously small and pale in the cloud there. Love the whole thing.

No comments: