Before 10 a.m. this morning, I have had quite a number of enlightenments flit into my brain. Who would have thought that in one morning I would learn that:
1. Exercising in front of a mirror is a painfully depressing and yet somehow motivating experience (motivating as in "Oh dear. I can't go on like *that* any more).
2. Muffins made with flour I ground myself are way yummier.
3. Grinding flour is a bit of a pain in the butt, and if I had to always grind grain, I'd bake muffins a whole lot less frequently.
4. Thinking your coffee is still hot and finding out that it is bone chilling cold really turns you off of the desire for another cup.
5. Bullets that go through the washer and drier thankfully do not explode.
So there are the first 5 things I learned this morning. How about you?