Monday, April 27, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook



Outside My Window... someone actually cutting their lawn. Isn't it still April?

I am Thinking... that Brother Lawrence couldn't really have been *that* saintly.

I am Thankful For... another chance to start again tomorrow.

From the Kitchen... homemade, seriously yummy brocolli soup.

I am Wearing... my *skinny* jeans (it's all relative) and a light-weight, empire waist blousy thing that probably makes me look pregnant.

I am Creating... a music line up for our ladies' retreat.

I am Going... slowly crazy.

I am Reading... 1st and 2nd Kings, mostly because I can't handle Brother Lawrence any more.

I am Hoping... for less than 2 weeks.

I am Hearing... that lawn mower and occassionally my kiddos on their bikes.

Around the house... a large number of bags waiting to be picked up by the Canadian Diabetes Association trucks.

One of my favourite things... knowing Chris would rather be here.

A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week... pick up some new keys!

A picture thought I'm sharing...

2 comments:

halfpint said...

So nice to spend some time with you..... via the computer. hugs, L.

JenIG said...

I'm wearing my skinny jeans too. The nice thing about stress is that it makes me lose weight. And I just lost 7 pounds. I'm so happy that my clothes fit again